𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒕y 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔!
- This elegant net gives mosquito bite protection for infants, kids & adults.
- The Oslo Star 10ft long veil has a 21ft bottom circumference to fully surround cribs, beds, and even hammocks!
- Prevent pesky nighttime buzzing in your ears and (allergic) reaction to insect bites, without smelly sprays and ointments.
- The Oslo Star Canopy is a beautiful net curtain to complete a pink bedroom theme.
- A dreamy curtain over the bed adds to the pretty aesthetic of any princess bedroom or nursery..
- Create a tent, castle or reading nook with this imaginative interior bedroom inspiration!
- The lightweight polyester and cotton fabric makes a hanging tent from a circular 2ft frame.
- Easy to set up, the Oslo Star Canopy comes with robust double-sided tape, screws and hook for quick assembly.
- Designed for function and beauty, this chemical- and cruelty-free insect protection lets you enjoy fresh air and the outdoors without the pesky bugs!
A good night's sleep doesn't have to be a fantasy, it just looks like one.
Complete the dream theme with the gorgeous Oslo Star Curtain!
- Easy Installation: Screw the hook into the ceiling and hang your canopy in minutes.
- Soft material: The Oslo Star Canopy is made of polyester & cotton. It is soft and skin-friendly, breathable & difficult to snag.
- Comprehensive protection: Floor-standing mosquito nets fully surround the area, thereby protecting babies in all directions. Windproof, dust-proof and mosquito-proof.
- Elegant / Princess style: This bed canopy will enhance your bedroom and home decor by simply placing over your bed.
- Easy care: The mosquito net can be washed by hand in warm water and air dried easily.
HOW TO INSTALL & SETUP
Number of openings: single opening
Bracket material: steel/wire
Material: Cotton & Polyester
Diameter: 60cm / 24inches
Whole length: 300cm / 118 inches
Bottom circumference: 640cm / 251.9 inches
Machine Washable: Hand wash warm water / Hang or air dry
Can mosquitoes bite through mosquito nets?
Light and air can easily penetrate mosquito nets, but mosquitoes cannot. The proboscis (mouthpiece) of the mosquito can penetrate the net, however. Therefore it is much safer to avoid contact with the net itself while sleeping.
The netting should be made of stiff cotton or synthetic thread to allow the movement of air. A white net allows you to see mosquitoes against the background.
How long does a mosquito net last?
The net itself can be used as long it doesn't have too many holes in it.
Do mosquito nets really work?
Bed mosquito nets form a protective barrier around people sleeping under them thereby preventing mosquito bites while asleep.
How to set up the mosquito net?
Simply attach the hook to the circular plate and then anchor it into your ceiling with the two screws given. Once that's done, simply hang your Oslo Star Canopy!
How do you put a mosquito net on your bed
Tuck the net under the mattress to keep the mosquitoes out. Tuck netting over a crib under the mattress or select a net long enough to touch the floor. Pull the net tightly to avoid choking hazards for young children. Hook or tie the sides of the net to other objects if they are sagging in towards the sleeping area.
Shop Now and Get Your Oslo Star Canopy today!